| we have received the TripAdvisors certificate of excellence!
We would like to wish you a Happy New Year.
2015 is the year of the goat. The goat is regarded as a symbol of peace and family harmony. We are also coming close to our 20th anniversary, and since our opening in 1996 we have enjoyed the continued support of many guests. Furthermore, it is only 5 years until the Tokyo Olympic Games.
Hotel Nikko Tokyo aims to become an outstanding people friendly hotel, by giving the hospitality of Japanese hotels a little twist through acts such as receiving our guests with decorations, music and aromas fitting to the season, as well as providing a comfortable and functional environment and service that will bring a smile to our guests’ faces.
We, at Hotel Nikko Tokyo, look forward to your continued patronage in this year as well.
New Year’s Day 2015
Hotel Nikko Tokyo
** Power outage **
Hotel has the power outage under legal mandatory inspection of the electric system from 1:30am until 4:30am on April 21st, 2015. The outage includes all electrical devices such as air-conditioning, TV, Refrigerator, lights in the room and public spaces, and elevators. Telephone services (room-to-room, calls from and to outside) are available at all times.
** SPAZEN TOKYO maintenance **
SPAZEN TOKYO will be closed for maintenance from March 2nd to March 6th, 2015.
Spring to early summer is the perfect season for jogging.
Enjoy a refreshing breeze of Daiba.
- * Course A
- Approximately 1.36mile (Approximately 16 minutes/starting from 1F)
- The shortest course reaches the Museum of Maritime Science, through Shiokaze Park where you can enjoy seasonal verdure.
- * Course B
- Approximately 3.1miles (Approximately 40 minutes/starting from 1F)
- The straight and flat course is recommended for runners at beginner an intermediate levels.
- The distance is almost the same as making a circumference around the Imperial Palace.
Please CLICK HERE