| we have received the TripAdvisors certificate of excellence!
Hotel Rebranding Announcement
Dear our valued customers,
Hotel Nikko Tokyo will cease operation as a part of Nikko Hotels International on September 30, 2015 after 19 years operation since 1996.
We will join Hilton Worldwide on October 1, 2015.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support.
*Read the press release from Hilton Worldwide at
Hotel Nikko Tokyo General manager
** Power outage **
Hotel has the power outage under legal mandatory inspection of the electric system from 1:30am until 4:30am on April 21st, 2015. The outage includes all electrical devices such as air-conditioning, TV, Refrigerator, lights in the room and public spaces, and elevators. Telephone services (room-to-room, calls from and to outside) are available at all times.
Spring to early summer is the perfect season for jogging.
Enjoy a refreshing breeze of Daiba.
- * Course A
- Approximately 1.36mile (Approximately 16 minutes/starting from 1F)
- The shortest course reaches the Museum of Maritime Science, through Shiokaze Park where you can enjoy seasonal verdure.
- * Course B
- Approximately 3.1miles (Approximately 40 minutes/starting from 1F)
- The straight and flat course is recommended for runners at beginner an intermediate levels.
- The distance is almost the same as making a circumference around the Imperial Palace.
Please CLICK HERE