| we have received the TripAdvisors certificate of excellence!
What's new & hot in Tokyo
from July 19th 2014 to September 23rd 2014
SPACE EXPO 2014 in Makuhari Messe
on August 10th 2014
Tokyo Bay Firework Display
Spring to early summer is the perfect season for jogging.
Enjoy a refreshing breeze of Daiba.
- * Course A
- Approximately 1.36mile (Approximately 16 minutes/starting from 1F)
- The shortest course reaches the Museum of Maritime Science, through Shiokaze Park where you can enjoy seasonal verdure.
- * Course B
- Approximately 3.1miles (Approximately 40 minutes/starting from 1F)
- The straight and flat course is recommended for runners at beginner an intermediate levels.
- The distance is almost the same as making a circumference around the Imperial Palace.
Please CLICK HERE